Our 42mm frame size Brushless DC motor can be supplied with or without gearheads. Gearmotors can be provided with continuous rated torque up to 200 in-lb and speeds as low as 0.25 RPM.
Combine these BLDC motors and gearcases along with our ability to value-add mounting plates, couplings, gears, pulleys, cam/switch actuators, or other components directly to the gearmotor, you truly receive a unique, custom designed product right “out-of-the-box”.
Brushless DC features
- Low to no maintenance
- Zero EMI
- Precise speed controllability
- High torque across speed range
- Significantly long life – 25,000+ hours
- Two integrated motor driver options
- Standard hall effect output
- Standard Zinc die-cast gearcase housings
- Precision Ball bearing motor design
- Needle and thrust bearing options
- Hollow or thru-shaft design options